07 April 2008

{curious}









{cu·ri·ous}

1. Eager to learn more.
2. Unduly inquisitive.
3. Arousing interest because of novelty or strangeness


I met Coleson when we took his 6 month pictures, and I got to see him again for his 1 year portraits along with a family shoot for this beautiful family. The day was warm, the lighting was perfect, and everyone looked great! I love how curious Coleson was the whole shoot! He was excited about the rocks, the grass, the dogs, the people, everything! I think it made for some adorable pictures of Coleson making some new discoveries! Thanks again Kristal, Terry, and Coleson for another wonderful shoot! Hope to see you in another 6 months!

2 [click here to leave an awesome comment]:

Oberon said...

......fabulous.

Pam said...

Heather..of course I am partial to my family but again I think you did a terrific job on capturing how beautiful my grandson, daughter and son in law are!...Love these pics!