16 July 2008

{family}









{fam·i·ly}
1. A fundamental social group in society typically consisting of one or two parents and their children.
2. All the members of a household under one roof.
3. A group of persons sharing common ancestry.
4. A locally independent organized crime unit, as in the mafia.

I think that #4 is the best description for this little family! Just kidding! This is Peter, Brooke and Benson, an awesome little family who also happens to be my brother. We did their shoot a couple weeks ago on Olympia and had a great time. As you can see though, Benson wasn't too thrilled! But I think he looks adorable even with a little grumpy face! I think Peter's "kissy" face is my favorite though! Too funny! Thanks so much you guys. I love you tons!

5 [click here to leave an awesome comment]:

Chelle Nicole said...

Hi Heather.

Just came across your blog randomly and recognized some of the backgrounds. I am a new photographer in Tacoma, and love using downtown as my backgrounds. Good Job! Thanks for sharing.

Chelle

Pete and Repete said...

Thank you for posting my big "kissy lips" for the world to see. Too bad Benson was so unhappy. - we love the pics. -And we have something for you... so stay tuned.

Brooke said...

Funny thing is... Benson is rarely grumpy. After that 12 hour plane ride he had good reason to be grumpy:) Regardless, I do think he's the most adorable little guy. Love the first two pics:)

Also, my hubbie is pretty hot kissing the air:) What a ham!

Brooke said...

PS Heather, you ROCK! Thanks for taking the pics and dealing with our grumpy family:)

blaire said...

i may be a little biased but i think this is your best shoot yet:) yoiu really captured little benson nicely:)