21 September 2008

{beautiful}











{beau·ti·ful}

1. Having qualities that delight the senses, especially the sense of sight.
2. Excellent; wonderful.

First of all...I wish I could look like this when I am pregnant...but I don't!!! My husband wasn't even sure Jill was preggo in some of the shots! But she is and she looks beautiful! This was a fantastic shoot with Jill and Brett at a cute little park in Steilacoom. I had so much fun with this carefree couple and can't wait to see them again for the newbie shoot when their little guy is born! See you soon Jill and Brett and thanks again for the fun!

2 [click here to leave an awesome comment]:

Tyra said...

Love , Love, Love the new layout!

Coleson's Blog said...

Oh they look so great! Thanks Heather for taking such great care of my friend...love it!