21 July 2009

{ ying + yang }
heather mann photography | tacoma family photographer





yep. ying yang! total opposites!!! check out this beautiful mom and daughter. laura and hailey were so much fun to hang out with and we had a great session down on ruston way. thanks again you guys for a brilliant time.















1 [click here to leave an awesome comment]:

Alda said...

Nice one!! Really photographer was genius!! By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable photographers. I used it to find them for my wedding. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local photographers. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that they actually came to me.

Tacoma Photographers & Photography - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds