01 August 2009

i know...i know...



i haven't posted much in a while.
i have been SUPER busy, and with this heat...well let's just say it makes things go a little slower!
but don't worry. new posts will be posted soon.
7 family sessions, and 10 weddings to be exact! i know...i am really really really behind!
and coming up this month will be even more sessions to shoot...6 weddings, and a ton of other sessions as well. plus, my fabulous associate is staying busy shooting weddings for me as well.
so thanks so much for your patience...and for checking out my blog of course. it means a lot to me! ♥

and a huge thank you to all of you who are keeping me so busy! i wouldn't be much of a photographer without my awesome amazing clients! you really are the coolest! thank you, thank you, thank you!

and be sure to check back soon for my august special! it's a good one!

and...a post isn't a post without a picture...so here is my silly son!






now i am off to be in a wedding...not shoot one! so excited!

0 [click here to leave an awesome comment]: