17 September 2009

{ hallie + charlie }
heather mann photography | puyallup children photographer



hallie and charlie are 2 of the cutest kids around. plus they (and thier mom) have such great style. i want hallie's outfit for myself...including the adorable shoesies!!! thanks for a super fun session you guys. see you again soon!
















and clearly we had to get this shot...his name is charlie after all!
(and i am too tired to battle with blogspot and my computer right now to make it bigger! small is good too right!?!)



{a little comment makes a lot of smiles! so go for it below.}

2 [click here to leave an awesome comment]:

Anonymous said...

Heather~

To say the pictures are good~ would be a gross
understatement! You are amazing!

By the way, I'm one of the proud granparents of those two gorgeous children. I hope you'll be the only photographer my family ever uses again!!

Linda

Heather said...

Linda! You just made my day with your sweet comment! It always helps when I get to work with such adorable kids!
Thanks so much,
Heather