16 December 2009

note to self.
heather mann photography | puyallup maternity photographer



i am going to promise myself...and evan...that i will look this good next time i am preggers. ok. ok. i will try to look this good next time i am preggers!

this is my sweet sis-in-law camila and her husband jason (you have seen them on my blog before a few times). they are both so photogenic and really make my job easy. love you both! and am super stoked for baby findlay to be here!










you took the time to see my blog. let me know what you think! leave a comment below...

1 [click here to leave an awesome comment]:

Rebecca said...

She is stunning can you did an amazing job of capturing her beauty. The combination of her blue eyes, dark hair along with the natural light photography.... ahhhhh priceless. I could go on. We are expecting our third this June, I hope to look that put together close to the end! :)