14 January 2010

ta-da!
say hello to the new and improved Heather Mann Photography



it's a new year so i decided it was time for a new me.
well, a new blog and website design at least!
(i am working out twice a day to work on the new me!!!)
i would love it if you took a look around the website and let me know what you think.
...did i spell anything wrong?
...does it all make sense?
...is everything working right?
...can you read everything?

there is a link to my website at the top in the link bar!


thanks so much for all your help and support!

2 [click here to leave an awesome comment]:

Emily said...

It all looks really good. I love the new look! I clicked around, read some stuff, looked at some stuff; it all seemed to work and make sense.

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who reviews about
Several
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com