21 July 2010

ryan is another rogers 2000 graduate! i think i have 4 or 5 people from my graduating class that i am working with this summer. funny. anyhooo...such a great session with ryan and mandy. they are super cute together and just fun to be around. i am totally looking forward to their wedding in september. the weekend before our 10 year high school reunion. (gasp! has it really been 10 years already. i feel old.)



to see the whole session and order prints click here.
thanks for looking. let me know what you think by leaving a comment below...

2 [click here to leave an awesome comment]:

Coleson & Tate said...

I love the red wall.

Angel said...

I love them all but I just had to say I LOVE his shirt!!!!! Go Patriots!!!!!!!!! No seriously I love the second batch of blk/wht and them kissing in the grass. Heather you are sooo awesome!