30 August 2010

i have awesome sister.in.laws. 1 of my awesome sister.in.laws, claire, was in town this past week to work on her portfolio (she just graduated from the paul mitchell acadamy). so she did our sister.in.law camila's hair (cut, color, style) and we went to work on a fun photo shoot. and we snuck in a few shots at the end with little finn! loved it all.

awesome puyallup headshot photographer10awesome puyallup headshot photographer2awesome puyallup headshot photographer1awesome puyallup headshot photographer3awesome puyallup headshot photographer4awesome puyallup headshot photographer5awesome puyallup headshot photographer11awesome puyallup headshot photographer7awesome puyallup headshot photographer8awesome puyallup headshot photographer9awesome puyallup headshot photographer6

my cute hubby came along and shot some great shots too! he's awesome like that! (he'll probably post his shots on his blog soon.)

awesome puyallup headshot photographer12


it turns out...that i LOVE comments. feel free to leave some below...

9 [click here to leave an awesome comment]:

Amy L said...

Heather. You amaze me. How often can I tell you that? Apparently, not enough... I love your use of natural light. So when do I get lucky enough for you to shoot me and my family?

The Sievers said...

So cool! All great and Evan's pics too!

blaire said...

love these shots! talk about perfect lighting!?! and cam's hair is BEAUTIFUL!

Jessica Feely Photography said...

Just checking in with you! Love the work girl! Also, love that you are using my blogging actions :) You go girl!

mindy said...

I met Camila in WA at a baby shower for my SIL. Great pictures of a true beauty!!

White Family said...

um okay seriously I am dying for those boots!!!!! where are the boots from! Heather we miss you... come to ca and take pics :)

Heather said...

i know ashley! i miss you guys too! and camila got those boots at nordstrom!!! so hot!

Tasha Christensen said...

Your work is so amazing and heart filling. I love viewing your blog but never leave a comment. I built up the courage today. Oh If I could be like you!?? You are so candid and totally....like.....totally....like awesomely talented! :)

Heather said...

thanks so much tasha! your comment just made my day! i really appreciate it!