24 June 2011

design aglow.



hey ya'll. i am pretty excited that one of my images is being used in an awesome new product from design aglow.  check it out. my image is the one circled in yellow...and also happens to be my beautiful sister-in-law claire!!!

it's a little silly how excited i am about it!!! but i am. and that's totally cool. (thanks so much shel for letting me know about the contest!)


*Special thanks to Paul Johnson Photography, Untamed Heart Photography, Picsee Studios, Heather Mann Photography, Two Ring Photography, Novotny Photography, Bliss Photography, JG Photography & Kathleen Frank Photography for the lovely images.

2 [click here to leave an awesome comment]:

Brit said...

Way to get published, Heather! Love the photo!

Team Lakin said...

HOORAY! I am so excited for you too. You deserve any and all photo contest wins!