12 April 2014

teeny little Harris.



this was one of the coolest experiences. my very first birth story of my newest nephew harris. it was such an amazing thing to be present for his first moments of life. i have never been at a birth other than my own son's, and it was magical to be a part of this one. camila and jason, thank you so much for letting me capture these moments and to be there with you as you welcomed your new little harris to the world. i think i will always have an extra special bond with this little nephew. so grateful i was there.

2 [click here to leave an awesome comment]:

Miriam Ames said...

Great pictures and what a great experience. I sure didn't look that good after having any of our babies.

Jenny said...

She always looks so darn amazing! What a fabulous way to preserve those precious moments!