23 July 2014

this was such a beautiful wedding and i am so grateful i was asked to photograph it. mckenna is my husband's cousin and it was so fun to celebrate with her. i have been a professional photographer going on 8 years now, and i still get nervous for every wedding i shoot. but i was a little extra nervous for mckenna and jason's wedding! mckenna's dad is an amazing photographer and i just hope that i lived up to their vision! ;) mckenna and jason, i feel so honored to have shot your wedding. you are a beautiful couple with so much fun and happiness exuding from you both. love you guys.

4 [click here to leave an awesome comment]:

Vince said...

Love all of these images. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with our family. We love you and your entire family very much. You and you're whole family are amazing.

Janelle Waldram said...

SO beautiful!!! I am so happy for them. Thank you for all your hard work. Not only do the pictures look awesome, but you were so fun to work with!

Chester King said...

These are just amazing pictures1 I can imagine how much you had enjoyed in your wedding. I want to have the same fun. Please suggest me Wedding venues Seattle where i can make the celebration more romantic,

McKenna Summerhays said...

I am clicking here to leave an awesome comment!! I am in love with all of these photos and seeing them makes me relive all the beautiful, fun memories and all the wonderful feelings I had on that completely incredible day. Thank you thank you thank you Heather for being the awesome person you are. Jason and I will cherish these forever!! Love, the bride :)